DRI-GARD EP 1800 is a 2-component epoxy Novalac lining that is specially designed to protect concrete and steel structures against aggressive chemical conditions. It has excellent abrasion resistance and adhesion strength to concrete, mild steel, and other substrates.
DRI-FLOOR EP-1800 is suitable to be used in areas such as wastewater treatment plants, food processing plants, desalination plants, chemical manufacturing plants, petroleum refineries, and so on.
- Epoxy Novolac lining for protection against chemicals
- Excellent chemical & salt resistance
- Excellent adhesion to concrete, mild steel, and other substrates
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Able to be applied to dry & damp surfaces
- Self-Leafing Glass Flakes for increased impermeability
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Offshore & onshore internal linings
- Buried tanks & pipes
- Chemical/Desalination plants
- Petrochemical refineries