DRI-GARD SW 180 is a high performance, two-part, chemical resistant, reaction hardening coal tar epoxy coating, in combination with mineral fillers.
DRI-GARD SW 180 has higher solid content compared to most ofther coatings in the market and can be used in sewage treatment plants, manholes exposed to sewage water, immersed piers, ballast tanks, and so on. It can also be applied as an internal or external coating for permanently immersed or buried structures, and bonds well to concrete and steel surfaces.
- Suitable for concrete and steel surfaces
- High chemical resistance
- Protects concrete against sulphate attack of wastewater
- Increases durability of concrete and steel
- Suitable as an internal or external coating
- Suitable for permanently immersed or buried structures
- Sewage treatment plants
- Immersed piers
- Steel and concrete silos
- Ballast tanks
- Marine structures
- Steel protection