Category: Protective Coatings
DRI-GARD CF 900 is a one-part, solvent based methyl methacrylate (MMA) protective coating. It is resistant to weathering, alkalis and ageing.DRI-GARD CF 900 is available in clear & coloured finishes, and can be used on for protection and decoration on various substrates, including concrete, masonry and steel structure.
DRI-GARD CF 900 protects concrete against aggressive attacks from the atmosphere and has a self-cleaning effect on the treated surfaces, without adversely influencing the characteristic texture of concrete.
- Excellent weather resistant
- Fast drying with fast evaporating solvents
- Protects against aggressive atmospheric attacks
- Protects and enhances concrete & other cementitious materials
- High diffusion resistance against carbon dioxide
- Excellent dirt pick-up resistance
- Highly UV-resistant MMA
- Water vapour permeability not adversely affected
- Cementitious surfaces
- Steel structure
- Metal substrates