Dri-Floor EP 1550
Category: Flooring System
Dri-Floor EP 1550 is a 2-part, pigmented epoxy resin self-levelling compound that is free of nonylphenol. It is suitable to be used in industrial areas. It can be filled and strewn with oven-dried aggregates for higher layer thicknesses. The coating increases the floor's mechanical and chemical resistance.
SIRIM tested & passes SIRIM Eco-Labelling Criteria for Paints and Coatings.
- Pigmented epoxy resin
- High chemical & mechanical resistance
- May be filled with aggregates for higher thicknesses
- Coating for warehouses, production facilities, workshops, etc.
- Coating for mineral based substrates in thicknesses of 1-6mm
- For use in industrial and commercial areas
Chemical Origin: Epoxy
Packaging: 20kg set
Colours: Custom colours available